What is a Beard Transplant?
You may have heard of hair transplant. A beard transplant is the same procedure widely employed in anaplasty, which may work miracles in the thickening and density of facial hair. A beard transplant could be a fairly simple procedure, with minimal operating time; to be more precise, reckoning on the quantity of grafts, the operation takes about 5 hours.
The technique consists of removing tiny individual hair follicles from the rear of the scalp, where the hair is incredibly thick, and so transplanting them into bald areas of the face or areas with low hair density. The grafts are then faraway from the rear of the pinnacle, also called the donor area, and transplanted into the recipient area. Once the operation is completed, hair regrowth is immediate. Patients are going to be ready to shave only period after the operation.
How Much Does a Beard Transplant Cost in Turkey?
It is important to understand that beard transplants are not so cheap, the value depends on the necessity for grafts and also the precise location of the implant. The cost of a beard transplant varies between approximately $6000 and $10,000 within the US. and therefore the UK. However, beard transplantation in Turkey, compared to those markets, is far cheaper. you’ll finally have the beard you have got always dreamed of! The results will definitely boost your morale and self-confidence!
Who Can Get a Beard Transplant?
Beard transplantation is suitable for :
- Those that want to form their beard denser,
- Those with a sparse beard,
- Those with a little beard,
- Within the event of an accident or burn, beard transplantation is performed on those that suffer from beard loss on a specific area.
How is a Beard Transplant Done?
Beard formation usually begins in men during adolescence. In some men, it’s going to start later. The patient’s age must be over 20 to perform a beard transplant. people who attempt to have a beard transplant before this age mustn’t forget that their beard may grow within the years to return.
Before Beard Transplantation
The patient is examined before beard transplant. the mandatory tests are performed. If the patient’s health is suitable for the operation, the analysis and planning phase of the operation is started. At this stage, it’s decided what number of hair follicles are going to be transplanted and also the donor area. Then the operation is performed.
The Beard Transplant Operation
- The operation is performed under anesthesia.
- Hair follicles from the donor area are removed one by one.
- The collected hair follicles are prepared for transplantation.
- Channels are opened within the receiving area in order that the hair follicles may be transplanted there.
- The collected hair follicles are placed one by one into the opened channels.
The Donor Area in Beard Transplant
In beard transplantation, the donor area is that the name given to the realm where the hair follicles to be transplanted are collected before being transplanted into the beard-free areas. the best donor area is that the nape of the neck. Some of cases, however, the amount or quality of hair within the donor area might not be sufficient for transplantation. In these cases, other areas of the patient’s body are used because the donor area. Areas which will be used as a donor area include :
- The chest
- The arms
- The legs
For a Successful Beard Transplant
In men, it’s one among the factors that directly affect physical appearance. An abundant beard can positively change a person’s image. those that want to grow a thicker beard have recourse to transplantation. But not all beard transplants can give the patient the looks he wants. There are certain critical points that the team and also the patient must listen to so as for the beard transplant to achieve success and natural.
The experience and expertise of the team performing the operation is incredibly important to make sure that the results of the beard transplant are in line with the patient’s wishes. But this can be not enough to realize good results. The patient must bear variety of steps to attain the simplest possible results.
Things to Consider Before and After Beard Transplant
For an honest beard transplant, the patient must be attentive before the beard transplant:
- The patient should inform the doctor of his case history and also the medications he has used.
- Anticoagulants must not be taken before the operation.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption must be stopped.
- On the day of the operation, clothing that’s easy to place on and start must be worn.
- For an honest beard transplant, the patient must concentrate to many points after the beard transplant :
- Scabbing and itching is to be expected after the operation. Never touch the scabs and don’t scratch the itching areas.
- The transplanted area shouldn’t be compressed when the face is washed. Soft towels should be used for drying.
- Wash water should be neither too cold nor too hot.
- During sleep, care should be taken to not touch the pillow or duvet.
- Sports that cause you to sweat plenty should be avoided for a flash.
- The products to be used for the care and cleaning of the beard should be those recommended by the doctor. If you would like to use the other product, you ought to consult your doctor and procure his approval.
- don’t smoke so as to not impede the healing process.
- Healing may be accelerated by eating foods rich in vitamins A, B7, E, B12 and C.
After Beard Transplant
The first week is that the fastest recovery week. Red dots appear within the treated areas after the operation. this is often thanks to curdling. These scabs decrease after the primary wash. Redness and itching also are reduced after the primary wash. the primary wash is performed within the clinic. The hair follicles transplanted during the washing can easily become detached. that’s why a specialist must perform the primary wash.
The transplanted grafts start to fall out about 15 days after the operation. At this stage, patients are concerned about the loss of their beard. But there’s nothing to stress about. This stage, called shock loss, maybe a stage that happens in most patients who have had a beard or hair transplant. Fallen grafts are replaced by new hair during a short period of your time.
What are the Risks and Side Effects of Beard Transplant?
As with any surgery, beard transplant has variety of side effects and risks. Here are a number of these risks and side effects;
- Itching, redness and swelling within the donor area,
- If beard transplantation is performed with the FUT technique, the likelihood of scars within the donor area,
However, at Este Pearl, our teams of experts guarantee you total safety during and after the operation and are able to pander to all types of complications.
You can contact us to get more detailed information about the Beard Transplant Technique successfully performed in Este Pearl and to learn the prices of BEARD TRANSPLANT. We will be happy to answer your questions.