For a successful hair transplant, The operation alone isn’t enough to own a successful result. Washing after the operation is as important because the operation. If you wish the simplest result from a hair transplant operation, you ought to have enough information about washing after hair transplant.
one among the foremost important issues to be considered after the hair transplant operation is washing the hair. Crust, redness and slight bleeding may occur within the hair follicles after hair transplant. Especially the crusts are preventing the hair follicles to breathe. the primary washing is performed within the hair transplant clinic to form the hair follicles to breath and clean them from the shells.
Why Washing After Hair Transplant is Important?
After the hair transplant, the crusts on the hair roots are cleaned first. during this way, the scalp and hair roots will breathe better. the primary wash helps hair roots to carry firmly in situ and strengthen. the primary washing procedure should be done by a specialist within the hair transplant clinic. If the primary wash is finished reception, not during a clinic, any wrong movement will cause damage to the hair follicles.
Hair follicles that don’t hold well within their new places after hair transplant can easily break in the first days after the operation. If the primary wash isn’t done very carefully, a number of the transplanted hair follicles may die. After the primary wash, the opposite washes are done by patients in their own homes. The more carefully the hair is washed, the more well-off and fast the recovery process is.
Right after the operation, you may lean by our experts a special shampoo and a toiletry.
Our team members will wash your hair for the primary time and show you the way to clean your hair by yourself for the following 10 – 15 days.
On the second day, you’re obliged to clean both the transplanted area and also the donor area together once every day.
By applying the provided shampoo to your head you may make enough foam on your head and along with your fingertips you may tap very gently and thoroughly. Please note that scrubbing and rubbing at this area is strictly forbidden to guard the grafts.
In order to rinse and clean the pinnacle after foaming, you must place your head over the sink and pour the water very gently over the shampoo foam.
Things to contemplate in washing after hair transplant
- After hair transplant, the hair should be washed with the products given by the doctor. Any product that’s not within the knowledge of the doctor shouldn’t be used on the hair.
- While the hair is being washed, the water mustn’t be too cold or too hot. Warm water should be accustomed wash the hair.
- Water shouldn’t be pressurized either. Excess pressure damages the hair.
- While drying the hair, very hard courtyards should be avoided. A soft towel should be used.
- When drying your head, you must watch out to not use to much force; as was common be gentle and dry slowly and lightly.
- Hair mustn’t be left wet for a protracted time after washing.
- While drying the hair, it should be very gentle and careful.
- The first few days after the operation mustn’t be in a very dirty or dusty environment. If it’s to be found, a soft and soft hat should be worn.
- No chemical products (such as Gel or hair spray) should be used on the hair within the first weeks after hair transplant operation.
- In the first month after hair transplant, it mustn’t be in environments like sauna, pool or Turkish bath.
- After all scabs on your head are visiting be removed, you’ll be able to start washing your hair as you wont to do before the operation. you’re allowed to require normal shower and scrub your hair similar to before.
- A sample video of the hair wash after hair transplant is completed is placed below the page so you’ll be able to also view it visually.