Whether or not the remainder of your face is freed from wrinkles and still contains a fresh, youthful look, thinning eyebrows can cause an aging face. this is often true for both men and girls. That’s why People resort to eyebrow transplantation in cases such as eyebrow loss. As this method is permanent, it also increases the quality of life of the person.
What is an Eyebrow Transplant?
Eyebrow transplant is one among the foremost difficult operations to perform from an aesthetic point of view, but when it’s performed by professionals, it can give a formidable result. Before the particular operation, the patient is given a neighborhood anaesthetic.
During the operation, FUE or DHI techniques are used. the foremost difficult a part of an eyebrow surgery is giving the proper angle and direction to the grafts and also the aesthetic design of what should be natural-looking eyebrows that complement the remainder of the patient’s countenance. The operation consists in removing tiny individual hair follicles from the rear of the scalp where the hair is incredibly thick.
The grafts are faraway from the rear of the pinnacle, also called the donor area, and so transplanted into the parts of the eyebrow line that are bald or have less hair density. When the complete operation is complete, the hair within the eyebrow area begins to grow immediately.
The entire operation will take between 2 to 4 hours. the explanation why it takes see you later is because of the very fact that every hair must be extracted very carefully and precisely implanted on the eyebrow. the full recovery time for this operation takes a couple of week, but you’ll be able to return to figure three days after the operation.
Eyebrow transplant is not a cosmetic treatment. Most of the time, it’s suggested after you have scars or are very concerned about the form of your eyebrows.
Eyebrow transplantation should not be seen because the service of a beautician.
Who Can Have an Eyebrow Transplant?
- People with sparse eyebrows,
- with sparse eyebrows at the extremities,
- People who have suffered a subsequent loss of eyebrows, thanks to illness or similar reasons,
- An eyebrow transplant are often performed on those who have lost a part of their eyebrows as a results of an accident or burn.
Causes of Eyebrow Loss and Treatment Methods
Eyebrows are one amongst the factors that the majority affect appearance. Eyebrow removal also directly affects appearance. There are many reasons for eyebrow loss. a number of the causes of eyebrow loss include:
- Eyebrows poorly plucked,
- Temperature changes,
- Various diseases,
- Accidents (burns, etc.),
Eyebrow transplant can be performed not only on people that have lost their eyebrows but also on those that have naturally sparse eyebrows. Eyebrow transplantation is performed on anyone whose health allows it. the simplest thanks to recover eyebrows after eyebrow loss is eyebrow transplantation.
With an eyebrow transplant, the patient obtains natural, healthy and thick eyebrows. A successful eyebrow transplant gives completely natural results.
How is an eyebrow transplant operation performed?
The FUE technique is the foremost commonly used technique for eyebrow transplantation. Before the eyebrow transplant, a drawing of the eyebrows is formed consistent with the form of the face and therefore the patient’s wishes. After determining the foremost suitable eyebrow shape, the amount of hair follicles needed is calculated. The donor area is decided.
The Steps of Eyebrow Transplant
The operation eyebrow transplant begins with a neighborhood anesthetic. This way, the pain the patient will feel during the operation is minimized.
- Hair follicles from the donor area are removed one by one.
- So as to transfer the collected hair follicles, channels are opened within the determined areas.
- The collected hair follicles are transplanted one by one into the opened channels.
There are some things to require into consideration during the operation in order that the operation is successful and also the eyebrows look natural. The angles of the canals are one in all them. Opening the canals at the proper angle directly affects the natural appearance of the eyebrows. For this reason, it’s important that the team performing the operation is expert and experienced in its field.
The success of an eyebrow transplant is plagued by the arrangement of the hair follicles, the direction of hair regrowth, the angle and therefore the spacing. the form of the eyebrow that may be drawn on the patient must be taken into consideration when determining the quantity of hair follicles to be collected. a totally natural appearance is achieved when these factors are taken under consideration.
The duration of the operation is shorter than the hair transplant. the typical duration of an eyebrow transplant operation is 2 hours.
After an Eyebrow Transplant
After the eyebrow transplant operation, redness, itching and scabbing may be observed within the operation areas. The itchy areas should never be touched. The scabbing stops on the average within 14 days.
The eyebrows that are transplanted begin to fall out about 2 weeks after the operation, even as with a hair transplant. This fall is termed “shock loss”. But this is often a brief and a standard situation. This stage is observed in most folks that have had an eyebrow or hair transplant. The new eyebrows are replaced by eyebrows that fall out over time. It can take up to a few months for permanent hair to grow from the transplanted roots. It can take up to six months for all eyebrows to grow back.
Things to Consider After an Eyebrow Transplant
Eyebrows can easily break and be damaged after transplantation because they can not hold themselves strong enough in their new location. There are variety of precautions that ought to be taken after an eyebrow transplant to forestall damage to the eyebrows.
Here are a number of them:
- The donor area and eyebrows are washed 3 days after the eyebrow transplant.
- The washing must be through with care.
- The transplanted areas must not be subjected to sudden movements.
- The eyebrows shouldn’t rub against the pillow or duvet while sleeping.
- Scabbing and itching could also be observed within the eyebrows after the operation. The scabs mustn’t ever be removed and therefore the itchy areas must not be touched. If the itching is incredibly itchy, anti-itching creams given by the doctor should be used.
- It’s normal to own swelling after the operation. But if the bruising and swelling increases, you must consult a doctor.
- After the operation, it’s important to create sure that the eyebrows don’t seem to be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Areas that may cause excessive sweating (sauna, etc.) must be avoided.
- Heavy sports should be avoided.
- Care must be taken to confirm that the eyebrows don’t receive blows.
You can contact us to get more detailed information about the Eyebrow Transplant successfully performed in Este Pearl and to learn the prices of EYEBROW TRANSPLANT. We will be happy to answer your questions.