The Sapphire technique could be a hair transplantation technique that eliminates thinning or balding of the scalp. The complete transplantation procedure will be completed during a single session, and it’s wonderful that the results are permanent. This method allows frequent planting, and hence excellent results are achieved even in narrow areas.
How does the FUE Sapphire technique work?
Sapphire hair transplantation is suitable for men and ladies between the ages of 18 and 80. The patient must be during a physiological state condition, which suggests whether or not the patient has chronic conditions like high pressure level, diabetes, etc, they must be controlled first .
- Patients should avoid smoking and alcohol consumption since cigarettes and alcohol reduces the recovery time and will cause damage to the grafts.
- Blood thinners should be avoided since they increase the danger of bleeding during the operation. Certain blood thinning herbal supplements like tea leaf shouldn’t be consumed moreover.
- On the day of the surgery, clean your hair and don’t apply any artificial hair products whether or not you employ them regularly.
Sapphire Transplant Process in a Very Nutshell
In a single session, 4000 grafts are often applied, and during a single session of 6 to eight hours, the method is completed. Details like the quantity of grafts to be used and also the width of the hair transplantation area can cause a change within the procedure time.
Step-wise description of the entire process:
- The first step is that the application of sedation.
- After the patient is sedated, grafts are collected. the foremost preferred donor areas are the nape (back of the scalp), and also the chest is chosen if there’s no sufficient hair within the nape area. Grafts are collected one by one using FUE motors.
- Microchannels are opened where the grafts are going to be placed. Sapphire-tipped blades are employed in the grooving phase, and this can be the foremost important distinction from other hair transplantation techniques. The employment of sapphire-tipped blades prevents tissue damage, and therefore the blood circulation isn’t disturbed.
- After the channel opening process, the transplantation starts, and grafts are inserted one by one into the newly opened channels.
- Unshaved sapphire FUE hair transplantation is preferred mostly by women where only the hair at the donor area is shaved. It gives privacy to the patient while undergoing hair transplantation treatment without being exposed.
At the tip of the hair transplant, the matter of baldness/sparseness is eliminated, leading to an aesthetically pleasing appearance. The utilization of sapphire tips reduces vibration, which implies less risk of tissue damage. This system allows for more frequent transplantation, because of which intense baldness issues can also be eliminated.
Patients experience less swelling and heal quickly as compared to other hair transplant methods. Steel knives utilized in other methods can cause allergies, which are avoided by using sapphire tips.
How Does the Post Hair Transplantation Phase Look Like?
Patients should stay within the hospital for in the future of rest. After 2 days, the patients should return to the clinic for a hair wash. Within the first month, the scabs are removed. Within 3 months the there’s a shock loss and which is totally normal. Permanent hair starts to grow 6 months after Sapphire FUE hair transplantation treatment. the ultimate expected results show up during a period of 10 to 12 months.
- After the transplantation also the patients should avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
- The area where hair transplantation is performed is extremely sensitive during the recovery period, and therefore the area must be protected so the hair follicles don’t seem to be damaged. While sleeping, care should be taken that this area doesn’t are available contact with the pillow.
- Do not miss out on the appointments, and regular follow-up could be a must.
- Avoid work for one month and excess exercise, swimming, etc. if you’re accustomed exercising, start with walking.
Cost of Sapphire FUE Technique
The cost of the procedure is primarily determined by factors just like the width of the transplantation area and therefore the number of grafts to be treated. Other contributing factors are:
- The surgeon’s expertise.
- Technical equipment within the clinic.
- The experience of the technical team performing the transplantation.