Liposuction is that the removal of fat from certain parts of the body. During this process particular an injection the resorption used.
In this way, fats are absorbed and removed. Heat is applied for comfortable absorption and removal. Surgery is known as consistent with the feature of this injection machine.
What are the categories of Liposuction ?
Generally, the aim is that the same. it’s the removal of fats. There are small differences between them.
In this method, the tip of the injection used is slightly larger. For larger areas to be captured faster.
Fats dotty this method will be separated and injected back to the body. As an example; Fats taken from the waist area are often transferred to the face, breast and hip areas.
The tip of the injection used is smaller. With the laser method, fat is melted.
The fats taken can not be transferred to other parts of the body. Because the oil taken is during a very liquid form.
It is the identical with Laser Liposuction. The sole difference is that while fat is removed during this process, it’s also within the stretching process.
In other words, there’s no sagging or loosening within the area where fat is removed. Tight appearance is maintained.
Slim Liposuction‘as used injection tip is incredibly small. It’s used for fat removal from small areas.
It is also wont to shape small areas. For example, it may be used for the jowl area or cheeks.
The patient is examined by a doctor. The areas to be fat removed are marked by the doctor.
The medications employed by the patient, if any, and their allergies are asked. The patient is operated for 8 to 10 hours with fasting.
Is anesthesia necessary?
Yes, general anaesthesia is more suitable for the comfort of the patient and therefore the comfortable work of the doctor.
The duration of the operation varies per the width of the realm to be performed.
It also depends on whether it’ll be combined with other operations. It ranges from 1 to three hours on the average.
How much fat may be removed during surgery ?
There is no fixed measure. It varies from person to person. The stated limit is between 4 and 5 kg.
Increased fat intake can upset the body’s fat-blood-fluid balance. The doctor discusses these situations with the patient before surgery. In step with blood values, blood are often given as supplements.
The patient usually stays within the hospital for 1 night. It’s sometimes appropriate to remain for two nights in combined operations. If necessary, a drain is attached to the patient after surgery.
This is to expel the dirty blood which will form inside. 3 to five days after the operation, the patient involves the doctor for a final check. Resists, if any, are taken.
The necessary creams and medicines are given to the patient. A special corset is given to the patient to use.
This corset should be used for two to 4 weeks. There could also be swelling and bruising within the operation area. These will pass within 10 days.
- Liposuction, never isn’t a weight loss surgery. It’s a body shaping and correction surgery.
- It is recommended that the patient doesn’t smoke. A minimum of 2 weeks preoperatively, a minimum of 3 weeks postoperatively.
- Late recovery and tiny scars are observed in smoking patients.
- Corset use is very important. Otherwise, a flat image won’t occur within the area where fat is removed. It becomes a wavy image.
- No sports should be in deep trouble a minimum of 1 month after the operation. Light sports may be wiped out the 2nd month. Heavy sports are often done after the 3rd month.
- Diet mustn’t be in hot water 1 month after the procedure. Light diets is started afterwards.
- The first results are visible 1 month after the procedure. Net results will appear after 6 months.
- The surgery should be worn out hospital and by experienced doctors.