In today’s world, both men and girls are giving plenty of importance to their aesthetic appearance. In men, sapphire hair transplantation is that the most often applied procedure to induce aesthetically pleasing results. Sapphire FUE hair transplantation is that the latest modification in FUE hair transplantation, whereby sapphire blades and microchannels are opened at the recipient site. Sapphire blades don’t seem to be made up of natural sapphire crystals, instead from one crystal of synthetic sapphire made up of alumina. Sapphire blades are more robust than steel blades, and their sharpness stays for a protracted time. Because of the cutting-edge technology of the blades utilized in sapphire hair transplantation. If all factors are identical, sapphire hair transplantation offers the most effective result for the patient. During this blog, allow us to understand the unique benefits provided by the Sapphire Hair Transplant technique.
How Does Sapphire Hair Transplantation work?
First, with the assistance of micromotors, the desired hair for transplantation are extracted from the individual’s donor area. Once the extraction process is completed, channels are opened at the specified angle, direction, and frequency using sapphire blades. This is often the foremost critical introduce the full process. Now, the surgeon starts the implantation and therefore the hair follicles are taken from the donor area are lodged into micro incisions created earlier. Now the sapphire hair transplantation process is completed.
In the first 2-3 weeks, hair loss occurs, which is incredibly typical, called shock hair loss. Six months after the procedure, the hairs start to grow, and by the tip of the primary year, a good extent of hair is grown back. In 2 years, the patient will see the total effect.
What are the benefits of Sapphire Hair Transplantation?
Though a comparatively new procedure, the carefully crafted surgical blades give enormous benefits to the entire procedure as listed below:
- The surface of sapphire blades is difficult and smooth, leading to perfect cuts. Because of the unique nature of the blades, there’s minor tissue damage.
- Since the micro incisions are smooth, recovery is rapid.
- Since the ends of sapphire blades are V-shaped, our doctors can make more frequent incisions, allowing more frequent and more natural results from FUE hair transplantation.
- To get the foremost natural look, the direction and angle of transplantation are essential. Sapphire blades offer better flexibility than conventional methods regarding the angle under which the incisions are made. This flexibility makes this method most well-liked in terms of aesthetic appearance.
- For anyone with a metal allergy, they can’t undergo hair transplantation with steel blades. However, with the employment of sapphire blades, they will safely give some thought to undergoing the procedure. They will confidently undergo the procedure with sapphire blades.
- Due to the graceful nature of the sapphire blades, there’s less possibility of germs getting attached to the current surface. Hence, the danger of infection is reduced.
- The use of micromotors for hair extraction enables a denser and more natural-looking outcome. The next number of grafts are collected in an exceedingly shorter time from the donor area.
- Since the tissue damage within the hair follicles during the transplantation phase is a smaller amount, swelling (oedema), tissue trauma and irregular wound corners are at a awfully minimum level compared to traditional methods.
- One of the foremost significant advantages of sapphire hair transplantation is that the evenness in-depth and also the width of the incisions. Hence, the incisions are neither deep nor shallow, decreasing the success rate of hair transplantation.
Sapphire hair transplantation, which has been applied since 2016, is comparatively new compared to other methods. This method, which has an efficient application style, is often preferred over other methods with its effective results. Sapphire hair transplant method is that the best and cozy method for patients compared to other methods.