Some doctors estimate that one in five women will experience some extent of hair loss usually caused by aging, illness or hormonal changes after menopause. Women tend to experience a subtle thinning everywhere the scalp rather than losing hair in patches as is common in men. To correct the matter, some women value more highly to wear a wig or hair extensions. Others have had some success employing a topical prescriptive drug. The effectiveness of such drugs varies in some patients and simply prevents further hair loss without stimulating any appreciable new growth. Hair transplant surgery is additionally the answer for those that feel uncomfortable with either of these options.
Because mini-grafts are usually the surgery of choice for filling-in thinning areas, good candidates for this procedure should have dense hair growth at the rear of the head. Mini-grafts are harvested from this dense area and replanted in thinning areas to make a fuller look. Occasionally flap and tissue expansion procedures is additionally used if the individual is judged to be an honest candidate.
If you’re considering a hair transplant procedure, it’s vital to know that you just simply will never have the coverage you had before your hair loss, but surgery may camouflage the thin areas and provides you more fullness.
Why Do Women Experience Hair Loss?
The hair loss in women is sometimes due to hormones. While 1 out of every 4 women experiences hair loss normally, 1 out of every 2 women experiences hair loss during menopause. DHT (dihydrotestosterone) hormone which can be a derivative of the testosterone hormone causes hair loss.
One of the foremost common problems in women is iron deficiency and anaemia causes hair loss. The body is unable to supply haemoglobin thanks to iron deficiency. disease can also cause hair loss. Keratin plays a awfully important role in hair growth and repair.
- Vitamin and deficiency
B3, B7 (Biotin), B9 (Folic Acid), B12
- Haemoglobin: This helps cell growth within the body and carries oxygen to the blood.
- Genetic Factors
Androgenetic Alopecia may be a standard problem that will be seen in women after 40 years old. Androgenetic Alopecia is genetic.
This problem is common on the very best an element of the scalp. This can be often rather a gradual hair thinning than baldness. It’s significant on the best and before of the hair. The front hairline is preserved. There’s slight hair loss within the temporal region but this can be often but in men.
Approximately 13% of pre-menopausal women reported androgenetic alopecia symptoms. With that, the prevalence of androgenetic alopecia increases after menopause and 75% of the women are often impacted after 65 years old.
- Incorrect Diet
An incorrect diet will cause vitamin deficiency and this might cause system problems. this could weaken the hair and cause hair loss.
- Traction alopecia
- Overuse of hair dryers and hot irons
The Benefits of Hair Transplantation for women
Undoubtedly, hair transplantation for women offers cosmetic results and will be an answer to your problems. These benefits of hair transplantation are;
- Results look natural and pleasant
- Various treatments is also accustomed increase the strength and volume of the hair.
- It increases a woman’s self-confidence by restoring her beauty.
Which Women Are Good Candidates for Hair Transplant?
According to experts a awfully small percentage of girls are candidates for hair transplant surgery. About 2% to 5 of girls with hair loss will like this sort of procedure. They are:
- Women who have suffered hair loss because of mechanical or traction alopecia (nonhormonal).
- Female who have had previous cosmetic or rhytidectomy and are concerned about hair loss around the incision sites.
- Women who have an explicit pattern of baldness, quite like that of male pattern baldness. This includes hairline recession, vertex thinning (on the crown or top of the scalp), and a donor area that’s not affected by androgenetic alopecia.
- Female that suffer hair loss due to trauma, including burn victims, scarring from accidents, and chemical burns.
- Women with alopecia marginalis, a condition that appears very the identical as traction alopecia.
Female Hair Transplant Prices
Female hair transplant prices depend on the applied method. Both FUE and DHI techniques are often used for girls. Hair transplant in women may appear sort of a traditional hair transplant but it’s entirely different. An expert and a special team are needed due to this difference. Therefore, female hair transplant prices are over other methods.
Female Hair Transplant Prices:
- Are 30-50% over the standard FUE hair transplant method.
- Are 30-40% over the standard DHI hair transplant method.
- If the normal FUE hair transplant price is 1,500 Euro, the female FUE hair transplant price are visiting be between 1,800 Euro – 2,000 Euro.
- If the normal DHI hair transplant price is 1,800 Euro, the female DHI hair transplant price are between 2,000 Euro – 2,200 TL.
Note: These prices are given as an example. Please contact us to be told the recent prices.